Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 05:54 AM   #2985
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Something Greater than the Self...

Where is it? It's inside first..deep inside. It's unity with ALL there is. In a state of seperation it causes confusion and it is hidden right out in the open. But in a state of union there is clarity and it is revealed.

"The seed of freedom must be hid within the shell of the human. But, like the Prodigal of old, man must make the great discovery for himself. Although the journey may at times seem hard and the burden too great to bear, man still feels within a subtle sense, a mystical presence, a divine Reality. Thus, the inherent nature of himself is forever seek*ing to express itself in tenns of freedom. We will do well to listen to this inner voice, for it tells us of a life wonderful in its scope, of a love beyond our fondest dreams, of a freedom which the soul craves." The Science of Mind by Earnest Holmes

This song kind of takes you there, in a "VERY FUNNY" way...I loved it!

It's called BANJO (banjo played by Glenn Cambell's daughter)by Rascal Flatts. Listen to the words and watch the video. It's hilarious but spiritual all at the same time, If you go DEEP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9RRBGFO1nI&ob=av2e

Verse:

"It ain't on no map
And I'm glad it isn't
Leave the phone and the GPS,
Those satellites ain't found it yet,
Got our own little piece of heaven hidden"

I couldn't have gotten close without Jesus by my side. I would never have attempted the journey, I saw Him and I moved closer...as I would almost touch him...he disappeared every single time. He gave me strength, and cleansed me from the inside. I am forever loyal to Him. He never leaves my side or my heart. I Praise God today and I am thankful for His GRACE and MERCY on my soul. I am Grateful to be part of such a loving family...where there is joy, and serenity and peace of mind...even in the midst of trouble.

It's a GREAT Day! And I have alot to do!