Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 06:00 AM   #2980
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Living in LOVE....

"There was a feeling of absolute certainty of being in touch with all the power Life has to give. All thought vanished in the great wave of joy which swept over my entire being. I walked on and on with this feeling of joy steadily increasing and expanding until everything about me seemed aglow with resplendent light. Every person I passed was illuminated as I was. All consciousness of personality had disappeared, and in its place there came that great and almost overwhelming sense of joy and contentment." Behrend, Genevieve

"I am; I (idea) am the beginning of all form, visible or invisible.”

God replied to Moses, "I Am Who I Am." ..EXODUS

"I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit,"... John 15:5

"if ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you." John 15:7

"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things." Phil. 4:8

Early Saturday Rising, Its Race Day and...Movie Day "THE LUCKY ONE"... After we do a 5k we are going to eat popcorn.