Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 06:21 AM   #2977
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

All I've got is a PHOTOGRAPH....

"When all is said and done, happiness is the one thing which every human being wants, and the study of visualization enables you to get more out of life than you ever enjoyed before."

"All that there is whether on the plane of the visible or invisible, had its origin in the localized action of thought or a mental picture, and this includes yourself, because you are universal spirit localized. And the same creative action is taking place through you."

"The form it takes depends on the direction you give it. In you it is undifferentiated, waiting to take any direction given it as it passes through the instrument that it has made for the purpose of self distribution."

Life Substance is way more sensitive than the most sensitive photographer's film. If in taking a picture, you realize that you already had an image on one plate (photo language) when you took another picture on the same one. You know that the picture is not going to be very clear. (double exposure)

As a photographer, if I get a picture that doesn't turn out so well. I start over and take another one. This time I am steady with the camera, I focus on one image at a time that I want to see develop. I hold it in perfect view for as long as I need to, to get the shot in. Its that simple. If it doesn't turn out like I wanted it to...take another picture... this time it will be better because I am wiser.

Visualizing is just like photography. Except you use your mind's eye...You also use feelings and gratitude. Just remember the most amazing thing that ever happened to you in this physical plane of existence. Think about it in great detail, remember how it made you feel, the joy, the gratitude, the love shared...then shift to the visuals that are yet to come. And come they must!

The only reason it doesn't happen is because of self sabotage, or changing the image.

Sometimes I will ask my child. What do you want for breakfast? She says, "eggs". I say to her, "Great..eggs it is!" Then she says, "no, wait.. I don't think I want eggs...I would like pancakes". Well honey you know that eggs and pancakes are two very different things. Then she says, "I don't know what I want, I am confused mama, help me...maybe I just won't have anything at all". I say to her, "Yes...you have to eat breakfast...But I can't fix it for you until you tell me what you want and be more specific."

It makes me happy to see her happy, I am delighted to give her the breakfast of her choosing. I certainly do not want to give her something that she doesn't like or is going to make her sad.

Look at it like this...What if she woke up and said in her mind. I don't think I deserve eggs because I like them too much. They might make me happy and I am but a lowly worm, don't deserve to be happy. So I will ask for something I hate for breakfast. Something bitter, something that will burn my mouth and make me cry for the remainder of the day. Something that will make me crawl about in the dust of the earth with stomach pains. Because I am not supposed to feel good. I don't deserve to feel good I am completely unworthy of being happy. My mom doesn't want me happy, I have completely burdened her life by being born. (Isn't that completely ridiculous? but we think like that, and God nor anyone else can shift our thinking...ONLY WE CAN SHIFT OUR THINKING...AND RECEIVE THE BLESSING)

SIDE NOTE: And isn't that exactly what we do in thinking of all the bad things that have happened to us in life. Or by thinking of how bad our life is in this moment and how we want out. By doing just that we are honing in on... visualizing the WRONG PICTURE. Substance knows only what you think about...and produces that very event. WE ARE RESPONSIBLE!! Change the image.

back on track:
Now as mom...this kind of thinking would sadden my heart, and I would want her to come out of it. I would tell her Please don't think such things. You are my daughter, an heir to all that I have. I want you more than anything in this world to be happy and to ask for things that make you happy. I am so proud that you were born because you bless me with your presence and your smile everyday.

Now ask yourself, Do you really think our Father, and Earth Mom are any different? I think not.

And a PHOTOGRAPH Is all I need....to begin.

Last edited by Sasa : 04-19-2012 at 06:41 AM.