Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 09:00 AM   #2976
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Labor Pains...

closer and closer the pains come, until the birth of something so beautiful, So BEAUTIFUL that the pain no longer exists and is soon forgotten.

And she looks into the eyes of a new life, one born into this present reality. Once deep within her it dwelled, NOW a very physical, separate entity..living, breathing and experienced by all.

They are unborn, but we know they must be born and finally they come. “And all the time the pattern is complete and every unit—including the undiscovered ones—is at work.

Who are they? IDEAS...nurtured daily, fed and carved out of an infinite void.

Life can be so Beautiful! If we choose to see it as such.

It's funny how often I forget to align my words in everyday conversations with some of the most beautiful thoughts that come to me when I rise in the mornings. As the day goes by and I encounter the physical environment, which is the projection of shared thought and past thought of my own making and the making of so many others. I tend to lose the perspective of beauty and creation. I fall into the trap of the end result of yesterday instead of focusing on tomorrow being a result of what I create today. If I can just remind myself that this is truth, and there is power in my present words and thoughts, a result (always a result) comes from within me to experience later on in my life. The seeds I plant now will be harvested later for me either to enjoy or to be devastated by.

I forget that alot. Focusing on being positive before 12pm helps because the rest of the day seems to go so much better. I sometimes run into some negative setup from days prior that puts me on the spot to repeat that negative statement of self in the presence of others. I only need to catch the wave of that moment and shift it to a positive outcome...if I can't think of a good response in that situation. I need only to be silent and change the subject.

Have an Amazing day filled with miracles!

"The Harvest is plentiful..."

Last edited by Sasa : 04-18-2012 at 09:32 AM.