View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 06:27 AM   #2932
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Today's 2 minutes of positive focus...

I love ..

To watch someone turn pages in a book, it gives me an amazing sensation.

I love..
to stop and buy a cup of coffee from McDonalds in the mornings, its the perfect size, perfect price and tastes great.

I love...
to travel in the early morning hours when it is still dark out, and watch the sunrise over the landscape. Its beautiful.

I love..
A soft mattress, and white cotton sheets. HEAVEN...

I love
a bonfire in the middle of the woods, with no one else around.

I love
Squirrels because they can be hilarious little creatures...I like to watch them move like lightening. Very fast little things...and how they eat with their little hands.

I love
being inside a hospital...don't ask why...because I don't know..I just like it.

I love
to paint, on anything. Love to paint on people..that's a lot of fun. Its also very stress relieving for the person being painted on. The senses become alive with the softness of the brush and coolness of the paint. I should start my own business. Therapeutic Body Painting. Hmmm? maybe? definately unique.

I love
to run in nature, there is something about how the body feels when you release it into speed. Its very freeing of not only the body but also the mind.

I love
to wear socks when I am in the house...I don't like them when I am sleeping, but I love wear them when I am just walking around. Weird...yea..kinda!

I love
to do backhand springs, kinda scary cause you may land on your head but its exhilerating when you land on your feet. Trampoline helps.

I love ...has it been 2 minutes yet?

Yay! Ok...gotta go start the day.

Beautiful Thursday!