Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 07:09 AM   #2911
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

"Magnify LOVE"

We can't get rid of anything, we must focus on what we do want and feed that energy. There will come a day when all we see are the things we feed and love in our life. We are already feeding what things we see today in our life with our energy and thought process. When I learn to completely turn away from everything I don't want, and only focus on what I do want...that's when my life will be in balance. The negative situations are still in existance I just don't align with it anymore, therefore I don't see it in my reflection of life.

Side NOTE...I realize surrender means what GOD wants, and Gods plan for my life. In my personal journey I have found that ..He wants me to be happy. He put the spark inside me to be drawn to the talents and the activities that I am drawn to for a reason. He put a love for music, for animals, for art, for writing, for taking care of the sick...he put that inside me. Everyone has a unique quality put inside them. He wants me to LOVE everything and everyone, the way his son loved me. He does not want me to HATE. Therefore my attention must focus on the things I love and that make me happy because he created me to feel, and those emotions are indicators to let me know if I am going in the right direction or not. He does not want me to suffer...JESUS suffered for me, so that I wouldn't have to. Every single day...I am thankful for that and would happily lay down my life for HIM at any given moment. He knows that...already. I don't have to tell it.

My personal purpose...is to see beauty (which is love) in life and share it with the world. Find the beauty in everyday life and magnify it. In art, in writing, in the way I live...in every form of talent expression He has given me...display it openly, turn away from the hate especially the hate disguised as rightousness, which in my opinion is the worst kind of hate. You go in thinking this is beautiful, everyone is so loving, and I am part of this group, and then you begin to see the little hidden seeds of hate coming out, in the pulpit, in the group gatherings, and then you are slowly shown the truth...and at that point you love alot of the people there ..especially the children.. and you feel torn...and then you realize...this is not LOVE and then you look at your own children absorbing this...this is not what my God wants, he doesn't want me to hate anyone or to hurt them, nor does He want me to force Him on anyone and threaten them with hell. And then one day you take a stand, for what you believe in..and leave. Im DONE...with that! MOVING ON NOW!

Negativity is there for those who align with it, its there in all of its darkness for the purpose of reflecting our inner thoughts and energy back to us, to show us the self, in ways that will provoke an inner change and a need to search out the question of WHY? Why did this happen? Why does this exist? Why is the suffering happening? Why did that person have to die? Why was I so hurt? Why did that person hurt me?....etc/ etc.

The reason we see bad things in our life is because we are feeding that and aligning with it in thought and in energy form. If I constantly feed the bad images in my mind from my past...they will recreate in my future ...just with a little different detailing until I finally see ...the error of my thought process. The solution is to flip it to the positive every time I think of something in my past that hurt me...rewrite the story in my mind, and see a new day coming.

We shouldn't be against anything because that still fuels the negative side, it gives attention to the negative even more... but should stand for something and only feed that positive force in order to rise above the negative.

Alot for me to think about today and do my best to apply to personal life!

Have a GREAT DAY!

Last edited by Sasa : 01-17-2012 at 07:17 AM.