Old 01-11-2012, 06:17 AM   #2902
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

"Hold me now,
I'm six feet from the edge...."

"I yelled back when I heard thunder
But I'm down to one last breath." One last Breath (CREED)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiumTHfcxA4

"The CAP"

“If the cap is too strong it can prevent a storm from occurring at all.” Storm Riders (The Weather Channel)

What is a cap? (DEFENSE)

Cap (or Capping Inversion)

"A layer of relatively warm air aloft (usually several thousand feet above the ground) which suppresses or delays the development of thunderstorms. Air parcels rising into this layer become cooler than the surrounding air, which inhibits their ability to rise further. As such, the cap often prevents or delays thunderstorm development even in the presence of extreme instability . However if the cap is removed or weakened, then explosive thunderstorm development can occur."

Creating a storehouse of positive statements must be the same as the cap. It is protection from a spiritual storm, from contact of negativity ever making penetration in the mind. The possible result is a great environment surrounding us at all times. The negative side will never be able to touch us, we will become immune to that particular result in life. In our personal perception of life. (Is such an accomplishment humanly possible?)

Streets of Gold…all the time…even in the midst of what will appear to be a hellish situation to others…we maybe wouldn’t see it that way. Rev 21. Wouldn’t that be nice?

I watched a show on the Science Channel the other day that focused on a woman with chronic shoulder pain. They took pictures of her brain while she visualized the pain going away in her mind. They actually made an image of the pain as a flame so that she could see the flame shrink as she visualized the pain going away.

Her secret was that she said in one visual she would focus on the part of her body that did not hurt. (a profound statement, kind of like physically counting your blessings) In the 2nd she would visualize a little army of men coming into her body and taking away the pain piece by piece. (immune system)

The pictures they took of her brain actually showed progress, and without any narcotics. The visuals were able to produce endorphins that blocked the pain communication. She succeeded with just visualizing and believing. There was scientific proof of her progress on the brain scan.

Lots of Thoughts to ponder this day…
Our brains are incredible and just think at this point we are only using 10%!

Last edited by Sasa : 01-11-2012 at 06:39 AM.