Thread: A Troubled Past
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 06:48 PM   #14
Faceless Man 93
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: A Troubled Past

Quote: (Originally Posted by VJ Raven) Facelessman, thank you for sharing this with the rest of us. Big HUGS!!!

It shows just how bullying online IS real and how people who are bullied can be affected by it. I've heard of people actually committing suicide because of online bullying, as some people do because of bullying in offline life.

What happened to you is not silly or pointless. It was very real and probably terrifying to you.

I'm so sorry that it happened. Things like this should not happen at all, but unfortunately they do... And a lot of the time, the bullies get away with it. (Not referring to this site at all, I am talking about other sites) It seems that a lot of the bullies out there are either friends/family of the site mods, etc in a lot of cases, so they do what they wish and not pay a single penalty for it... While the person being terrorized is the one who pays the price and generally is the one who winds up getting banned or deleted from said site.

I've been bullied online also... All I am saying here is that things got so nasty that this person threatened my freedom, threatened my friends, my son and a lot of other stuff, even my life was threatened. (If anyone wants the full story, message me and I'll send along links, etc)

I do admire you a lot and wish the best for you in the future. I hope your friend does find peace and does find her way out of the dark tunnel.

Love, light and peace be with you.
Thanks ever so much for your nice words... I tried to upload an update today but sadly the format in which the vid is in isn't compatible with Youtube.

But honestly, to you epecially but to everyone here, I've grown to love you all in a brotherly sort of way. Nice to know I'm home