View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 11:54 AM   #253
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Glory Of The Holy One

its brisky brisky this morning and old jack frost is biting my fanny i asume ya,alls wont let thats happen to you,if the cold cometh in this is the freezing cold thou need for 100 percent life, praise jesus, before i start yacking this morning do keep in mind to look over my typos, i would like to start with the key word for today, PREPARATION, these our the days we our preparing for our preseverance to be known the word saith study to show thyself approved, THE WORD OF GOD AS UNTO THE HEALING POWER OF THE NATIONS, AND BY HIS STRIPES MY CONTEMPARY LOVES, WE OUR HEALED IN THE BEGING WAS THE WORD AND THE WORD WAS WITH GOD, many have made the LAW ACORDING TO JESUS CHRIST NONE EFFECT IN THEIR LIFES, Because A they Worried About What Another Dude Said, Though The Word Teaches Us IT NEVER GOES OUT IN VOID As Its Fastend From One Shepered To Another, THE WORD SAYS BLESSED ARE YOU THAT HAVE KEPT THE WORD FOR IT WILL IN NO WISE DEPART FROM YOU, the word of GOD Is A Light And Compass To Those Who Need It, And will be passed On Like A TORCH From One To Another, THATS THE MOVEMEANT OF THE HEALING OF THE NATIONS, AND SAVING STRENGETH AND POWER, TILL THE FINAL BATTLE, The second Rapture WHICH IS CASLLED ARMAGEDDON, When JESUS RETURNS FOR HIS CHURCH AND HIS ROYAL ARMY, rather or not some can understand or some dont, i pray that some but, this happens daily MATT>24>29>31, IN OUR LIFES, IMMEDIATLEY, After Tribulation Of Those Days, Notice The Word Tell Us SHALL THE SUN BE DARKNED, AND THE MOON SHALL NOT GIVE HER LIGHT, AND THE STARS SHALL FALL FROM THE HEAVEN, AND THE POWERS OF THE HEAVENS SHALL BE SHAKEN, And Then Shall APPEAR THE SIGN OF THE SON OF MAN IN HEAVEN AND THEN SHALL ALL THE TRIBES MOURN AND THEY SHALL SEE THE COMING OF THE SON OF THE MAN IN THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN, WITH POWER AND GREAT GLORY, the word tells us, in REFERNCE, TO THE FINAL BATTLE WHICH IS ARMAGEDDON, Many Shall BE HERE STANDING AND WILL NOT SEE DEATH TILL THEY SEE THAT DAY, And The Entire TRANSFIGURATION, Going Back Up Some To Verse 24>and>28> for there shall arise false christs and more so false prophets who have in which made the law none effect and shall show great signs and wonders insomuch that if it were possibile they shall decive the very elect AND THE WORD SAYS BEHOLD I TOLD YOU BEFORE, These Are They Which In Fact, Will Not See NO SIGNS Except For The Sign That Was Giving Unto Jona, For Many Shall Be Here Standing AND IN NO WISE TASTE DEATH Till They See The Coming Of The Son IN THE ENTIRE TRANSFIGURATION,