View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 01:40 PM   #252
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Glory Of The Holy One,

from Angela Hollingsworth novel, a walk on a better side of tommrow, hard to find book but praise jesus worth checking out, she stated its sometimes a dangerous thing to bite the hands that feeds and surley protects for your better tommrow, about a relationships through out the french revloution wars of ones struggles, feeling the bittter sweet of their Lower Close Divsions, I highly recomend it to all, and give it THE OPRAHA Sticker, Starting The Glory OF THE HOLY ONE, For Many Will Be On A ROOF TOP THE Other In The FIELD, One Shall Be Indeed Taken The Other Left, this message will include ya,alls simliar threads such as our beloved JASONS i cant recall which thread, forgive me, but he left us something ABOUT ITS NOT TIME FOR SOME TO FLY AWAY YET, but will in Fact Be Here Many Of You have being keep up with this topic, and by all means my broken heroes thats who its for, so like i told a friend of mine about the love of rock n roll, if you dont understand it if you dont get it than chances our its not for you, these conclusions was mixed as to us all, as another band from seattle yet emerged in the grunge area, the rock the revelation the preachers the teachers and the chief priest, the rising of the true prophets of zion and the false prophets of zion, and thise that will pass down flame either musically or of latter day bibicle poportions, which IS HEIRS TO THE ARMOUR GOD Some Believe It To Be Called The second testimony Of JESUS CHRIST, That Really IS JUST FROM ONE THE FIRST TESTIMONY OF JESUS CHRIST THE FIRST AND THE LAST THE APLPHA AND OMEGA, Greater Knowlege would come, and of course it was not all given to what some call the great white whore, BUT TO ALL WHO HAVE SUFFERED FROM DEPPRESSIONS Endless Conclusions Of Dreams And Visons Mood Swings Calling Up That Shrink In Beverly Hills The Feeling Of ISOLATION The Feelings Of The Constant Needs To Be Alone And Set Aside Even From Your Best riends Company, THE DAY WOULD DAWN, That The GOOD LORD WAS ROUND UO HIS BROKEN AND PRISONERS AND THISE HELD IN CONTEMPT Of His Greatness And His Glory Of APPOINTED TIME, AND NOT LEAVE THE ONE THING OUT HIS LOVE IS GREATER, And Wants You To Except The Truth AND GIVE YOU LIFE FOR THE GOSPELS AND SAKE AND WHATS TO COME So We Are Not Running Around CLUELESS IN FEAR And Alone Which So Many You Will Find Folks In Those Days BECAUSE THEY MADE THE LAW OF NONE EFFECT IN OUR LIFE, And Chose The Straight Instead Of The Narrow Road That We Chose GOD BLESS THIS BROKEN ROAD AND I DO BELEIVE YOU KNOW WHERE IT LEAD US, Im For One Trying To Make It Easier On Us, And My Set Out Goal To PROVE WE OUR NOT CRAZY, PRAISE JESUS, But some folks need a lot a lot of help, AND AS Luck Would Have It It Would Be Narrowed down To A Chosen A Few Of Us, Most Of Creed And AB Fans, Because Of Their Stronger OF BIBCILE PROVOCTIVE LYRICS That Some Narrow Minds Would Call SACH~RELGIOUS In These Days, Why We Wish To Protect Our Brothers From Those Ready Wrting Pens THEY OBTAINED IN THEIR YOUTH And GOD BE WITH THEME, Still To This Very Day, For My Pen Is A Ready Writer From The Fathers Throne, im going to leave ya,s with that, and will return shortly so catch up while ya,s can because i so wish to get through these message and sermons in jesus mighty name why good gracious some days i wish i was a loger BUT ITS WORTH IT YOU RELY YOUR FAITH IN GOD, Faith Is Our Most Treassured Weapon, I dont Know If I CAN BRING IN CHARLES HESTON to help me out with this one but i know he will be wit me in spirt from one teacher to another, the word will not depart from us for those who believe and kept it what a street love street, which reminds me of our classic risers in the 1960,s we would rise again in magic a longing awating in house made not without hands from the magic sand, WE ARE GOING INTO THE REV, 24>29>31> and then we will go into the glory of the holy one, going go over those all unscary like, in stuff, PRAISE JESUS, those of you give old truly some great promotion and theme music AND JUST PLAY AND ROCK ON, Loves Ya,s So, get back into some more good stuff hopefully as we work through these transtions of mine, PRAISE JESUS PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THats above all other NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH, ROCK ON, ROCK ON, ROCK ON,