Thread: In Outterspace
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 09:48 AM   #3
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: In Outterspace

Quote: (Originally Posted by adparaiki) you are truly amazing.

I like the story you told here and the fact i felt you let the story take hold rather than trying to make things rhyme it feels like it came naturally.
thank you normally thats the way it happens, the story of the subject, then the melody and the words, just come, this was had edged, from the start as it slowly drifted further and further away, to a sparkley symponthey with very familar latches , in a deeper text that ranges from whisper soft, to back to the hard edge , so i left at that, it would be up to the artist, and not by instruction but by feel of where, to finish the walk, back to its startind edge with melody at the start >AND AT THE ENDING > Of The Hard Edge, (((the melody ))) Being at The Start At The Ending Of The Hard Edge, its up to the artist if it would be ended with that sound , or the sparkly cuddled walk, Shy Ly Ly, could,nt get enough of those to end it right ther in that walk in outterspace, yes my friend a lot of feel did go into it and a lot of love of artists turmoils and so forth and a love of a friend dealing with certian areas, nothing that outterspace cant fix, i dont expect an unnderstanding reply to this complexcity i,ll be somewhere on the next, longing for the day, i can could on mine, i love wrting for others its a passion OH LORD just to jump in fix what their not hearing or not doing right.... its hard these days working and saving souls from all your gifts who hits who it reaches in these holy war days, there be one person at the end of the day, thats tired clueless dizzy either headed up or down, and thats you, and it should,nt be like that, ................ thanks for your beautiful feed back, its rare these days i get a free morning to spend RATHER THAN PREACHING,