View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 08:11 PM   #235
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The 2 edge sword,

PRAISE YA JESUS, for The Desired PRAISE, before the beast,s and the elders, the meassure be your heart mind body and soul the sacrafice, praise jesus, , i left off at REV>1>12>17, And his feet like unto fine brass,as if they burned in a furnace, Repersenting The WORD OF GOD BEING TRIALED just let me say hitler same thing really as history repeated its self, HE TOLD, theme to make that freaking furnace more hotter And the invisble foot prints walked with the three, cant remembear their names ya,alls if it was to say my life, THE NEW TEST, Reads, None Of these fires snakes, SHALL HARM THEE, but coming from a spitrual context we are talking of fiery spitrual things, KIDS DONT TRY THIS AT HOME, They CALLED HIM WONDERFULL, AND HIS VOICE THE SOUND OF MANY WATERS, and he had in his right hand 7 stars, and out of his mouth went a sharped 2 edge sword, and his couuntenance was as the sun that shineth in his strength and when i saw him, i fell out at his feet as dead, and he laid his right hand on me, SAYING UNTO ME FEAR NOT FOR I,am THE FIRST AND THE LAST, I,am He That LIVETH, And Was Dead And OH behold I,am Alive For , Evermore, Have The Keys Of Hell And Death, going in to chapter 2>verse 7, HE THAT HATH AN EAR, Let Him Hear What The Spirt saith, unto the churches TO HIM THAT OVERCOMETH WILL I GIVE THEE, TO EAT OF THE TREE OF LIFE, WHICH IS IN THE MIDST OF THE PARADISE OF GOD, WHICH IS THE TREE OF LIFE, hush hush a bye im sure his desire, was just to point and praise To GOD, that story always make me cry like TAMMY FAY BAKER, but for real, surley these things had to come to pass, AND THE WORD OF GOD NEVER CEASING BUT MOVING NON STOP IN TRUTH, PRAISE JESUS......Im going hold it right there, SUICIDAL....... we take you granny teeth if they have gold in theme, we,ve all had some kinda wild thing that when through our lifes and made it hell, and you know they still laughing at you, and before, i go into a peter griffen momeant, who posses me sometimes, so help me Lord, I will pray PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENETH, PRAISE JESUS, BE STRONG IN THE LORD YOUR GOD, AND HE WILL BE STRONG IN YOU, Love One Another Forbear One Another, The Way He Is Loves Us,