View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 07:25 PM   #234
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The 2 edge sword, PRAISE JESUS,

been a long week, has,nt it, but i promise you our time is shortend, LIFE CAN,T WAIT, darker than their wings the prince of darkness does it again, love the entire album but this is my fave, could,nt have wrote it better myself, AND IT MINSTER TO MY HEART, this entire month, blessed be the varja suit of endurance, all trying to prevail against us, You would have thought that would have wised up by now, but the young heathren , never does, PRAISE JESUS, always praying for my elders GOD WHASHES DOWN THE OCEAN FROM THE HEAVENS THAT BE ABOVE THE HEAVENS, there be such a place QUESTION IT NOT, AND WHASHES DOWN ON US THE PRECIOUS SUSTAINMENT OF LIFE, and giveth our meat in due season, AND GLORY TO GOD as To The Ways Of The GENTILES, WE KNOW Our Ass To MARVEL NOT, PRAISE YOU JESUS, BUT REJOICE that we our Shelterd Clothed And Fed, To be a place that is nought but yet ought, WHERE THE HEATHREN AND ROBBER CAN NO LONGER ROB and Still, BUT DOES TRYS, Lord knows i cant walk to the toilet in back, HE aint a trying HES as unto that little invisbile man, we cant catch that turns of the light in the FRIDGE, PRAISE YOU JESUS, We Rejoice, ON THE TRUTH, It Will Set One Free, and others departed from it, will either learn or bow, for their ownsake, in his kingdom without thiefs liars and whoremongers, for that which is whole cant be divided, PRAISE JESUS, loving those self dividers, greed jealusy envy the hunger for mans glory and a good name, will put you right their in that place, you can,t hide it FROM THE LORD THY GOD THAT GIVETH YOU LIFE, For JESUS, came in this world as did his minsters of truth and fire to save lifes, not destroy,em, In our weakness If we hold on, WE SHALL BE MADE STRONG, and the word of GOD tells us, we shall be more than overcomers, and thats alot ya,alls, Im going to get quit rambling and proceed , on the 2 edge sword, Right, where i left off, about 2 posts back, PRAISE JESUS,