View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 11:24 AM   #231
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The 2 Edge Sword

praise jesus the 2 edge sword , is a great overall context to what ? the conflict we fight of the rising days of the open revalations of GOD And Of Jesus Christ king of king and Lord Of Lords, one faith one lord one babtisim PRAISE JESUS, non was greater than john the babtist JESUS said so JOHN said I,CANT WEAR His Shoes, Praise Jesus, JOHN said unto the people REPEANT NOW FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD Is At Hand, the people be the same today as they were then, And His ALMIGHTY TRUTH, Is FUIFILLING, And He Is Bearing With His People, We Know See That Reflection That John The Babtist Was Trying TO WARN THEME OF, JESUS SAID Oh Praise Ya Lord FORGIVE THEME My Father FOR THEY know Not What They Do, that 2 edge sword, IS ONE, The Other Side Repersents WARFARE That Was Never Heared Of Before There Was A NATION, AND THE OTHER REPERSENTS, THE ALL FOR ONE SACRAFICE THE OVERCOMER, Of The World, He That Dwells In Us, By water Wind Fire, And Is JUST With God, we will fall short of that one lit thing, i dont care how closer to GOD you May Become, THATS WHY, We NEEDED his FRIENDSHIP SO, DID, He Not Say Unto The Church And Unto His Disciples NO LOVE BE GREATER, Than HE That Would Lay His Life DOWN FOR HIS FRIENDS WILL TODAY WE GOING BE THANKFULL FOR IT, Like That Bridge Over Troubled Water, this is going to be a long teaching so we are going to get in one day at time sweet jesus, OUR PRECIOUS DADDY knoweth we are busy bunch of whatever Glory To God, HE WILL LEFT Up To The Unicorn And Know Our Beloved Said, Our Redemption And callings of what we be here after, IS NIGH, Praise Ya JESUS, PEACE BE WITH US ALL IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH, Lets Not Worry About The World, JESUS DIED FOR IT, The World Be Hard To Endure, And Everybody Has Their Place In It To Everything Under The Heavens There Be Purpose And Be His, But The Lord Thy God Will Give Us Streneth Through Love, Lets Love Each Other And Forbear One Another, The Way He Loves Us IN JESUS NAME We Pray, ...........