View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 12:52 PM   #226
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The End Of Evil Man,

PRAISE JESUS, and lets not be confused at anytime, PRAISE JESUS, the Balance Of To Truths, FOR THERE IS ONLY ONE, And His Commandment WAS TO LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD, With All Thy Heart Body Soul And Mind, The Book Of Proverbs SAITH, We Cant Call A Evil Thing Good But How Do We Know When Being In Warfare In Boundries, BY HIS SPIRT THAT SAVETH THAT GATHERS US, And Loves Us, For The Word Saith Love Believes All Things Hopes All Things AND ENDURES ALL THINGS, The Word Says Whoever touches One Hair Of My Little Ones Its Better That They Drowned, VERLIY THE WORD SAITH WOE, lets go into job>15>17>24, I will Show Thee, Hear Me, Me And That Which I have Seen I Will Declare THE WORD ALSO Has A Way Of Confirming Back To Truth For Those Who Are STANDING, 7 times 7 If The Word Be TRIALED OR SUBJECT TO FAILURE, THE TRUTH WILL Stand In The Days Of Noon, Which Wise Me Have Told From Their Fathers AND HAVE NOT HID IT UNTO WHOM ALONE, THE EARTH WAS GIVEN NO STRANGER PASSED AMONG THEME, JESUS SAID BLESSED BE THE MINK, FOR THEME THE EARTH SHALL BE GIVEN, The Wicked Man Travels With Pain AND LONG FEARETH THE DAY CALLED DOOMS DAY, All His Dats And The Number Of Years Is Hidden To The Oppresor A Dreadful Sound be in the ears Of The Wicked And His Ears Be Delcined To The SOUNDS OF THE HEAVENLY HOST, In Prospertiy The Destroyer Shall Come On Him,Again Who Feareth The Day, Of Many Troubles HE THAT NOT That He Shall Return Out Of Darkness And He Is Waited For OF THE SWORD He Wanders Abroad For Bread Saying Where Is It, HE KNOWS THE Day Of Darkness Is Ready, At His Hand, Trouble And Anguish Shall Make Him Afraid THEY SHALL PREVAIL AGAINST HIM, AS KING READY IN BATTLE, That Liveth Under The REIGN OF THEIRS, Who Have Suffered Theme And Has He aid Their Days Shall Be Shortend, As They Have Come Unto Him, PRAISE JESUS, lets go into LUKE,4>25>27, Ya,alls, OH HAPPY DAY, Lers Try To Block Out The Misconception Of Mens Theorys GLORY TO GOD, And Hear What The Spirt Saith, To A Country And Nation That Be Hopeless, The Dust Shall Praise Thee,