View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 06:57 PM   #182
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hold On To God Thread~Balance Out Of War

ITS IS Ya,alls VERY Much Possibile THINGS We Were At One Time Cluess Of AND Its Direction Ya,alls Had No Agenda To Keep Or Nothing To Anwser Too On Many Ocassion All Though We May Be Unware Of In Times Past WE Are Not Perfect In Areas We Think We Our So We Will Ofter Wander In Another Direction And Leave That Place In Ourselfs Wher We Need It The Most BUT THE LORD JEHOVHOA GOD Knoweth HE IS AWARE OF WHAT IT NEEDED In Our Ruin And Spirtually Lifes And Alien Lifes THAN WHAT WE ARE GLORY TO GOD The Things Im teaching on tonite May Not Apply To Everyone But Will Round Down To The All FOR ONE SACRAFICE WHICH IS JESUS CHRIST The Above AMEN Is Hard To Live Without JESUS AND THE COMFORT AND THE UNDERSTANDER Being There With You And out Of Trials By Fire And Warfare Trying To Make Some Direction Out Of It I could,nt Have done it alone AND at Times Being Beside Myself Far from To Except AND ALMIGHTY UNDERSTANDER GLORY TO GOD WHOS LOVE AND WILL Is Above Our Spirtual Understanding As Well Human BUT I wanted To Point Out Above Our Spirtual Understanding GLORY TO GOD