Thread: best chorus?
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 02:57 AM   #20
nagpo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: best chorus?

Quote: (Originally Posted by creediscool17) bullets and freedom fighter had no melody? just because its not the gay melody that you hear on the radio doesn't mean it isn't melody. there is such a thing as instrumental melody in case you didn't know... some of us actually enjoy hearing a guitar riff.. there really wasn't any screaming in either of those songs also, scott stapp has never really done that. Weathered had some shoe-in singles, but it was a pretty ballsy album.. an 8 minute epic featuring 2 minutes of indian chants... their heaviest song to date starts the album, and their slowest song to date ends it.

it was by far the most dynamic album they made. a lot of people can't be happy with it because they want every song to sound the same for some reason people can't accept too much variety in their music.
I actually agree with you on this. Very good points. The only time I think Stapp has ever 'screamed' on an album was on his solo act in the song "reach out". he received mixed reactions for it though.