Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 10:14 AM   #2636
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~~PRAISE JESUS

[size="3"][color="Black"]LIVING PROOF Of What Our God Can Really Do HOW GREAT ART THOU In Our Trials Today Everything Wont Come Easy PRAISE JESUS But The The One Thing Glory To God We Can Surley Rely On TODAY IS THE WORD OF GOD PRAISE JESUS FOR Its WILL FAIL US NOT In Our Time Of Need But Will Restore Ya,alls All That We Need LIFE TO THE JUST, HAB 2 >1>3 GLORY TO GOD I Will Stand Up On My Whatch And Set Upon My Tower And Will Whatch To See What He Will Say Unto Me And What Shall Answer When I,m Reproved And The Lord Answered And Said Write The Visons And Make It Plain upon the tables that he may run and readeth it for the vison is yet for an apointed time But at the end it shall speak PRAISE JESUS ya,alls For Some Of Us Everyday seems just like the end Of Us GLORY To GOD AMEN AND AMEN AND It Lies Not Nor Fails Us Not Though it tarry To And Fro PRAISE JESUS Wait For It Because It Will Surley Come It Will Not Tarry AND THATS JESUS FOR HE MADE IT POSSIBLE Only He Could Set The Captives Free AND PRAISE JESUS Man had no say AFTER A BIRTH IN A Manger GLORY TO GOD HE MADE IT POSSBILE For Us To Be More More Than Overcomers AND TO GO ON HIM, Matt 26 >52 PUT UP AGAIN THY SWORD PRAISE JESUS INTO HIS PLACE For All They That Take The Sword Shall Perish With The Sword He Said Unto Theme And In That Day Spoke To All Of His Think Not Not I Cant Pray To The Father And He Shall Give Me more than 12 legions of angels but how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled that thus it must be PRAISE JESUS And A Peace That Passes All Knowlege And Understanding BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH YA,s IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME,