View Single Post
Old 10-03-2002, 06:55 AM   #67
Lady Valkyrie
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Lady Valkyrie Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Valkyrie
Personally I really don't give a hoot what the critics say. I mean what critics say are merely their opinions. Someone on here once said opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one. It's the same here. Critics can rant and rave all they want about whoever or whatever... however... it all boils down to one thing... what one personally likes or dislikes. I love Linkin Park. I love their first album much more than Reanimation, but I still think reanimation is very good. That is my personal opinion. However others have told me that Reanimation is nothing but a rip-off... that Linkin Park were too lazy to come up with any new material and that reanimation was just a let down. That was their own personal opinion. Nothing that anyone says about Linkin Park or Creed will stop the fact that a crap load of people around the world love these bands and are faithful. Let the critics blow smake out of their rears... the real critics are the fans... they will critique the band(s) much more fairly that those idiotic critics in the media.

~~~~~I am my kid's mom.~~~~~

~~~My Diary~~~~My Photos~~~