Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 08:54 AM   #2528
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Amen And Amen !!!

Praise The Cornerstone AMEN AMEN I Love The Law The Brother Wonderfull Post So Many Bub Try To Confuse That Law GLORY TO GOD He Told The Pharisees And The Chief Priests And Scribes as he preached to theme through out the new testament HE TOLD THEME I did not come to brake the Law Of Moses Only To See It Fuifilled GLORY TO GOD Romans 7 verse 6 Whats It Say AFTER ROUNDING GLORY It Says If Who Believes In Me Shall Not Perish But Have Everlasting Life GLORY He Told That Sinner On The Cross Beside HIM FOR THIS DAY YE SHALL BE WITH ME IN PARADISE But Now We Are Delivered From The Law That Being Dead Wherein We Were HELD That We Should Serve In Newness Of Spirt And Not In The Oldness Of The Letter, HE Is Not The God Of The Dead But THE GOD OF THE LIVING AND HAS THE POWER TODAY To Raise The Dead In Spirt And said Unto Theme BLESSED Are They Poor In Spirt GLORY TO GOD Mark 12>24>27 BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Everybody And Peace Be With You In Jesus Name Glory To God And Thank Ya Jesus THE cornerstone