Thread: Creed please
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 08:47 PM   #20
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Creed please

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) No, i uderstand what you were talking about. You dont hate him you just think he has a self-destuctive personality and thats why you think he wouldnt be good for creed again. I understand.

This was all a misunderstanding of course, mostly on my side. I think you are right Dogstar, whe it comes to stapp I am very fanboyish. I think Im like that because almost everyone has something bad to say about him. I guess thats why im so touchy.

I can handle opinions that are different than mine, but the problem was that I misenturpreted the emotions and intent behing your post, eusebioCBR. Thats why I felt you were rude and being a hater, when you werent. Its all good.

But I think I am going to stop coming here so much. I just dont fit in. I'll come back everyonce in a while, to check up on news but I think i've worn my welcome. Goodbye.

I hope you do return soon. I appreciate a conflicting point of view just as much as opinion I agree with. There's no grudge here

-Homer Simpson