View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 07:22 PM   #17
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Creed please

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo)
I dont understand why people take things so seriously on this forum.
You should consider yourself among those who do. I think you are too sensitive when it comes to Stapp. The man's problems are well-documented, and eusebio was stating his opinion in a matter-of-fact fashion. There was nothing rude about his post. I think you overreact often to anything remotely negative about Stapp.
Quote:
I think im going to stop coming to this forum. The fans arent polite and there isint much going on with alter bridge and stapp. I dont seem to get along with anyone here so I think im going to stop coming.
Not for nothing, but of the many forums I have frequented over the years, this has been and remains the most polite place I've ever been a part of. There is very little trash-talking and bs here, and that's why I've stayed a member so long. I'm sorry you feel the way you do, but I think you just need to settle down and realize not everyone is going to share your opinion. If you can't converse without getting nasty and personal, then maybe you are right that this place isn't for you.

Last edited by Dogstar : 03-07-2009 at 08:30 PM.