Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 09:09 AM   #2477
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Glory Of Contempt AMEN AND AMEN

Current Situtions Brother He Lives And Dwells Today. Through out the old test.GLORY TO GOD THE COMING WAR AND DELIVRER Is Spoke Of In The ECC. The Writer Of ECC was giving us inside Of Vantiy Wisdom life and death spirtually as to things that compass our present daily today And Travail GLORY TO GOD ISA,53 2,9 The Servant As Seen By Man 7,and 9 tells us His Death As Seen By Man And 10 And 12 Brother Tells Us About His Death AS SEEN BY GOD Verse 11 HE Shall See Of The Travail Glory To God Of His Soul and shall be satisfied by his knowlege on down in verse 12 one verse i,d like to point out this morning AND he Shall Divide The Spoil With The Strong because His He HATH POURED OUT HIS SOUL UNTO DEATH, Luke 9 27 AND JESUS SAID BUT I TELL YOU OF A TRUTH There Be Some Standing Here Which Shall Not Taste Death Till They See The Kingdom Of God He Hath Poured Out His Soul Unto Death Isa 12 2 BEHOLD GOD IS MY SALVATION I WILL TRUST AND NOT BE AFRAID FOR THE LORD JEHOVHOA IS MY STRENGTH AND Oh My Song He Also Is BECOME MY SALVATION who maketh FIRES Burn In The Valley GOD Show Us Marcalius Wonders Daily But Showed Us A Coveant Of HE WILL NOT FORSAKE THE BROKEN THE HOPELESS FOR JEHOVHOA GOD Is In The Midst Of Thee Daniel 12 We,ve Seen Compass A Lot Of Time THROUGH OUT WARS AND RUMORS OF WARS you will see these wars repeat and repeat AND GLORY UNFOLD THROUGHT OUT GODS CHILDREN Oh GLORY since hitler And There Shall Be A Time Of Trouble Such As A Never Was Since And Many Of Theme That Sleep In The Dust Of The Earth Shall Awake Some To Everlasting Life AND CONTEMPT GLORY TO GOD And JESUS SAID COME UNTO ME ALL THAT ARE HEAVEY IN ALL THINGS THE SOME TODAY AS IT WAS YESTERDAY Brother AND I WILL GIVE THEE REST And I Will Give Thee PEACE for my yolk is easy and my burden is light AMEN Glory To God Its Friday and i wanna preach on that easy yolk ISA,10 17 AND The Light Of Israel Shall Be For A Fire And His Holy One For A Flame And it shall Burn And Devour HIS THORNS AND HIS BRIERS IN ONE DAY And Shall Consume NOT DEATH BUT GLORY Of His Forest And Of His Fruitful Filled Both Soul And Body They Shall Be As When A Standard Bearer Fainteth And The Rest Of The Trees Of His Forest Shall Be Few That A Child May Write Theme HOLY HOLY IS HIS NAME Glory Of Contempt IS JESUS CHRIST THE WAY THE THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE Wonderfull Post Bub wonderfull Post Bub wonderfull BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND JOY Kats And Peace Be With Ya