Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 07:37 PM   #2464
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Divine Wisdom AMEN AND AMEN

OUR TRIALS bub IS NO GREATER THAN HIS WISDOM That The World Knew Not And That Wisdom Is Precious THE WORD teaches Us THAT THE LORD YOUR GOD knows what we our in need of before we ask And When The Needs Is Great And There Is A Heavenly Warfare And The Flesh is fighting with the spirt All These Things Falls Upon Us Wisdom Speaks Through Our Creator And Shows Us All Signs He Is A Patient God And He Gives More Sometimes in silents does he speak and is trying to bless us But Sometimes The Flesh Is Crying THE World Is Falling On Me And This Aint Going Right Everything Could,nt Be More Of Mess We Cry Oh Why Lord AMEN And In That Time We Often Forget With Out Cease The Angels OUR CRYING HOLY HOLY HOLY IS HIS NAME We In Ourselfs Our Not The Pefecter But He Is The Pefecter AND THE SUSTAINER OF LIFE AND WISDOM That Doubting Thomas Loves To EMERGE IN A STORM IN A TRIAL we all have thomas with us EVERYTIME He Never faills Us GLORY TO GOD He So Quickly Cometh In A Storms And Trials If He Would Not Be With Us It Would Not Be A Trial Or Storm GLORY TO GOD And Even In Great Silents The Lord Our God Left Us A Secret Coveant In The Sky Of Speaking I Will Not Live The Or Forsake Thee We Cant Doubt Ourselfs But We Cant Never Doubt His Glory Or The Love He Has For Us 2 Cor 2,4 For Out Of Much Afflction And Anguish Of Heart I wrote unto you with many tears NOT THAT YE SHOLD BE GRIEVED BUT THAT YE MIGHT KNOW THE LOVE WHICH I HAVE MORE ABUDANTLY TO YOU consider these things not as if they were a strange thing GLORY TO GOD peace Be With Ya,s In The Names Thats Above All Other Names In JESUS MIGHTY NAME great post bub as always BLESSINGS AND STRENETH