Old 11-30-2008, 09:02 PM   #2347
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) November 28th

"Desire and pray to be searched and proved by his word and Spirit."

The counsel of the Lord should be precious to us all. God holds the sum of all wisdom and knowledge. He is the ground of all common sense. Why wouldn't we want to consult the Lord when we make the important decisions in our lives? Doing less is absurd.

How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! How great is the sum of them!

Psalm 139:17

Heaven

GLORY TO GOD brother One of my faves from the psalms And The Love Of Gods Law ONE OF THE GREATEST COMMANDENTS Spoken BY THE CORNER STONE WAS LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL THY HEART BODY MIND AND SOUL thn we adapted in the law AND WE FALL IN A TRUST THAT THE WORLD CAN NOT SUBSIDE , O How I Love Thy Law It Is My Meditation All The Day PRAISE JESUS Thou Through Thy Comandments Hast Made Me Wiser Than My Foes FOR THEY ARE EVER WITH ME PRAISE JESUS The Word Tells Us Our Terror Come By Night But My Joy Flows In The Morning And If The Word Is Exercised Some Of The Chosen Few Know JESUS IS OUR STRENETH THAT TERROR CAN FLY IN THE NIGHT AS WELL AS THE MORNING AND THE EVENING AND AFTER NOON GLORY TO GOD WE SERVE HIM THAT SLUMBERS NOT And Loves Us And Up Holds Us ON COMMON GROUND AND COMMON SINCE HE HAS IT WHEN WE DONT PRAISE JESUS Our King Spoke AND DID NOT CHOOSE A DELIVERANCE FROM THE WILL OF HIS FATHER BUT THAT THE WILL BE GLORFIED IN HIM AND AS EXAMPLE Kats He Was Obedient To DEATH Why B/c Of Us I Have More Understanding Than All My Teachers For Thy Testimonies Are My Meditations I Understand More Than The Ancients Because I Keep Thy Precepts psalms 119,97,104 And Nobody Kept Those LIKE JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS ONLY HE COULD FURFILL 100 percent THE WILL OF OUR FATHER And Praise Jesus WE FIND THE NIGHER WE DRAW TO GOD WE NEED JESUS JUST MORE AND MORE AND THAT WAS HIS WILL TO LET JESUS HAVE HIS WAY IN OUR EVERYTHING ONLY ONE NAME ONE LORD CAN SET THE CAPTIVES FREE AND THATS JESUS CHRIST GOD THE SUSTAINER Psalm 103 24 28 PRAYING FOR YA,S ALL AS THE BUSY SEASON KEEPS ROLLING LETS ALL BE JOLLY BLESSINGS AND STRENETHS AND PEACE BE WITCHAS