Old 11-16-2008, 09:24 PM   #2330
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) July 16th

"Never underestimate the value of a single soul."

Many Christians have succumbed to the false notion that their witness to one individual doesn't count for much. But that certainly isn't supported by what we read in the Gospels. Even though Jesus' public ministry was limited to a little more than 3 years, He was never too busy to deal with one person at a time. It's true that Jesus preached to multitudes in Judea, fed 5,000 people gathered by the Sea of Galilee, and ministered to the large crowds in Capernaum. Yet He never lost sight of the value of one soul!

We are encouraged when we read of His conversation at night with one man named Nicodemus of His visit with one woman at a well in Samaria and of His personal interest in one man named Zacchaeus, who had climbed up into a sycamore tree to get a better look at the Lord. How thrilled he must have been when Jesus singled him out of the multitude and said, "Zacchaeus, make haste and come down, for today I must stay at your house".

If you are ever tempted to minimize the value of your personal, individual witness to a single soul, remember Jesus' example.

There is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.

Luke 15:10

Heaven

PRAISE JESUS REVISTING POSTS B/c They Good AMEN I,d Like To Call it LOOSING SIGHT GLORY TO GOD In Our Times Of Battles And Stuggles WE OUR NEVER GIVEN ANY TIME TO ASK WHY OR OUR WE TO QUESTION A PLACE A CALLED CALVARY NOR UNDERESTIMATE THE VALUE OF A SING SOUL and as we suffer it out And Wish To Belly Ache And Grown And Get Caught Up In Our Trials I think we forget to quick why THE LOST IS WHY As Minsters Of A New Day THE LOST THE TIRED THE DYING THE SUFFERING IS WHY The Word Tells Us If We OUR PART OF THE SUFFRING WE OUR PART OF THE COUNSEL ONE SOUL CAN BE VERY IMPORTAN AND THE HARDER THE TRIALS COMES IN LIKE A FLOOD ITS PREVENTION TO REACH ANOTHER WE SERVE CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS AND SERVE HIM THAT IS OBLIGATED TO THE LOST GLORY TO GOD And The Broken HE WILL LEAVE THE 99 IF THEY ARE STRONG ENOUGH TO STAND TO GO AFTER THAN ONE LITTLE ONE WHO GOT AWAY WE SERVE A KING TODAY Who Is Not Worried Of The End Nor Things To Come HE IS STILL AFTER THE LOST AND THE GREATEST IN THE KINGDOM PRAISE JESUS Who He Has Carved In His Hands Mark 8,31,and 9,AND HE Began to teach theme that the son of man must suffer many things and be rejected OF THE ELDERS and Of The Chief And Priests And Be Killed 3 days AND RISE AGAIN And He Spake HE SPAKE That Saying Openly And Peter Took Him And Began To Rebuke Him But When He Had Turned About And Looked Had His Diciples He Rebuked Peter Saying Get Thee Behind Me Satan BATTLE BATTLE GLORY FOR THO SAVOUREST NOT THE THINGS OF GOD BUT THE THINGS OF MEN, And When he had called the people unto him with his disples also he said unto theme whosoever will come after me let him deny himself and take up his cross And follow me For Whosoever Shall Will Save His Life Shall Loose It But Whosoever Shall Loose His Life For My Sake And The Gospels The Same Shall Save It GLORY TO GOD HE SHOWED US HOW TO LIVE AND HOW TO SURVIVE For What Shall A Man Profit If He Shall Gain The Whole World And Lose His Own Soul, On Down To Mark 9 AND HE SAID UNTO THEME AND SPEAKING TO THOSE WHO WERE ONCE BOUND FOR DEATH VERLIY I SAY UNTO YOU THAT THERE BE SOME OF THEME THAT STAND HERE WHICH SHALL NOT TASTE OF DEATH TILL THAY HAVE SEEN THE KINGDOM OF GOD COME WITH POWER PRAISE JESUS ONLY HE CAN SET THE CAPTIVES FREE BLESSINGS STRENETH AND KATS IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN JESUS NAME