View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 11:09 PM   #91
nagpo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: A political random thought

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) "Thus the reason why you're so ignorant"

My belief is the foundation of my life. It's something I don't expect you to understand or respect. I do expect some more "clever" ridicule. After all, your "open minded and tolerant".

Liberalism has NOTHING new to offer.
Both sides do have something to offer, but having to much of just one is not the correct way of going about things. However, one should not go to one side but stay in the middle and attempt to view things from an unbiased view.
Tolerance is what holds society together. Not just tolerance, open-mindedness and general respect for your fellow man. These three things are key to having a peaceful civilization. All of which tought through ethics.

This is not "ridicule". At first, admittedly, i was not taking you seriously. Merely just because you sounded like an outragiously biased, closed minded and hot-headed person. What this is, is a discussion of politics. I am sorry if I offended you. I am merely voicing my opinion. However, I would like you to have a more open-mind when it comes to politcs.