Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 11:44 PM   #2300
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Teach Me Your Truth

Matt 3 13,17, JESUS FROM GALILEE TO JORDAN, Unto john TO BE BABTIZED OF HIM But John Forbad Him Sayin I Myself Have Need To Be Babtized AND JESUS SAID SUFFER IT TO BE SO NOW FOR THUS IT BECOMETH US TO FULFIL AND HEAR WHAT He Said Unto John IT BECOMEETH US TO FULFIL ALL RIGHTEOUSNESS notice he said not a few things or will leave this out BUT HE SAID TO JOHN WE WILL FULFIL ALL RIGHTEOUSNESS brother And He Was Babtised AND GOD DESENDING UPON HIM THIS IS MY BELOVED SON AND WHOM i,AM well Pleased Chapter 4 THEN WAS Jesus Led Up To The Wilderness To Be Tempted Of satan AND WHEN HAD FASTED 40 Days And 40 NIGHTS He Was Afterward GLORY TO GOD HE WAS AFTERWARD HUNGERED Brother Im Guessing That Wildernerss Was A Oh A Dry Thirsty Land WITH NO MORSSELS JUST NOTHINGLESS AND PUGERY AMEN Then Here He Come Crawling The Father Of The Lies WITH DAMNATION IN HIS RIGHT HAND AND THE BLACK AND WHITE BEFORE JESUS AND WHEN THE TEMPTER CAME HE SAID IF THOU BE THE SON OF GOD COMMAND THAT THESE STONES BE MADE BREAD Later On Our Savior WOULD BE ASKED FOR A SIGN AND SHOW MIRCALES BEFORE THE PHARISEES BUT HE ANSWERED AND SAID And He Was Hungery brother There Was Nothing In That Wilderness Brother IT IS WRITTEN MAN SHALL NOT LIVE BY BREAD ALONE BUT BY EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDS FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD Praise Jesus MY LORD KNEW IF HE STAYED IN THE PLACE WHERE MOSES STOOD THE WORD WOULD COME And It Did AND THE DESTROYER DID NOT ROB IT THE DESTROYER Knew Brother What Kinda Of Bread HE WAS WATING UPON In Our Times Of Trials He Knows Brother WHO WE ARE STANDING WITH and its wonderfull brother that when we faced with trials for the word and the truths sake our brothers our sisters we hold dear our warriors our alies WHO SOMETIMES OUR ON THE MOUNTAIN WHILE WE ARE IN THE VALLEY Praying For Us then PRAISE JESUS sometimes Its The Other Way And Its Precious TODAY All We Have To Do Is Call Upon His Name AND POWER AND STRENGETH WILL COME Amen Praying For All You Kats BLESSINGS AND STRENETH