Old 06-29-2008, 07:58 PM   #2162
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Amen And Amen

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) June 26th

"God Himself allows what He does not prefer."

For whatever reason, God has let this broken world endure in its fallen state for a very long time. God seems to value character more than our comfort, often using the very elements that cause us the most discomfort as His tools in fashioning that character. This was true in the life of the apostle Paul, who prayed fruitlessly that his mysterious “thorn in the flesh” be removed.

In my own life, I am trying to remain open to new realities, not blaming God when my expectations go unmet but trusting Him to lead me through failures toward renewal and growth. I am seeking a trust that “the Father knows best” in how this world is run. I see that the way in which I may want God to act does not achieve the results I might expect. I believe God uses our difficulties to develop His Son’s likeness in us.

I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me.

2 Corinthians 12:8

Heaven

HE OVERCAME THE WORLD Brother If We Dwell In The World And See Its Ever Changing Ways IF HE DWELL US GLORY YOU KNOW HE HAS OVERCAME THE WORLD he spoke and said these wars will continue to the end THERE Indeed GOD GAVES US THAT FIRST EXAMPLE WHEN HE GAVE HIS SON AS THE SACRAFICE AMEN GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THE CORNERSTONE THE CAPTIVES DREAM THE FIRST AND THE LAST FOR THIS CAUSE WE ALSO SINCE THE DAY WE HEARED IT DO NOT CEASE PRAYER For Anyone AND TO DESIRE THAT YE MIGHT BE FILLED WITH THE KNOWLEGE OF HIS WILL GLORYYYYYYYYY IN ALL WISDOM AND SPITURUAL UNDERSTANDING JESUS IS NOT ONLY THE AUTHER AND THE FINSHIER OF OUR FAITH BE HE IS ALSO THE AUTHER AND THE FINSHIER OF HIS WILL IN US THAT YE MIGHT WALK WORTHY OF HIM UNTO ALL PLEASING BEING FRUITFUL IN EVERY GOOD WORK AND INCREASING IN KNOWLEGE OF GOD STRENGTHEND WITH ALL THE MIGHT ACORDING TO HIS GLORIOUS POWER UNTO ALL PATIENTS AND LONG SUFFERING WITH JOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I COL 9, 11 Praying For Everyone From COL 1 16 23, FOR BY HIM WERE ALL THINGS CREATED FOR WHAT COULD YA MOVE FROM HIM GLORYYYYYYY THAT ARE IN HEAVEN AND THAT ARE IN EARTH THE OVERCOMER VISBILE AND INVISBLE WHETHER THEY BE THRONES OR DOMINIONS OR PRINCEPALITIES OR POWERS ALL THINGS WERE CREATED My Brothers And Sisters BY HIM FOR HIM IN WHOM SHALL WE FEAR AND HE IS BEFORE ALL THINGS AND BY HIM ALL THINGS CONSIST AND HE IS THE HEAD THE BODY OF THE CHURCH WHO IS THE BEGING THE FIRST BORN FROM THE DEAD THAT IN ALL THINGS HE MIGHT HAVE THE PREEMINENCE GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FOR IT PLEASED THE FATHER WELL IN HIM ALL FULNESS DWELL AND HAVING MADE PEACE THROUGH THE BLOOD OF HIS CROSS BY HIM TO RECONCILE ALL THINGS UNTO HIMSELF BY HIM I SAY WHETHER THEY BE THINGS IN EARTH OR THINGS IN HEAVEN AND IT WAS THE CORNERSTONE WHO NEVER WANTS MADE IT OUT THE VALLEY TILL DEATH AND TAUGHT US OF TRUTH AND HOPE AND THE WORD IF YE CONTINUE IN FAITH GROUNDED AND SETTLED AND NOT BE MOVED FROM THE HOPE AND TRUTH OF THE GOSPEL Blessings AND STRENGETH Kats Powerful Post Bub Powerful