Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 08:02 PM   #1876
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Choose Your Cause

THE ALMIGHTY CAUSE, i liked that post brother david because with that scripture AND OF COURSE SEEKING IT SO MUCH IS PLENTIFUL SO MUCH after seeking that scripture u will know HE IS A GOD THAT IS NOT JUST PLENTIFUL In Where I,am Today BUT HE IS PLENTIFUL IN ALL THINGS, well brother there as been times that way to many count in life spirtual and leading and following at the sametime GLORY TO GOD MAKE IT A TESTIMONY this person over here seeking this one over here is nothing but out to get me and knowing HIS PROMISE THAT HE IS THE OVERCOMER OF ALL THINGS what do i do times past when i was in a ocean in deep mire up to my throat and if that was good enough OH JOY BUT HIS JOY SURLEY FOLLOWED come sharks and just biting me AND EVERYTHING FROM ASPECTS of it U KNOW HOW HE PREVAILED MY Friend NO MIRCALE CAME MY ENMIES DID,nt Die To The Left And To The Right Of Me The Ones Who I Loved DID,NT GO ESTRAY FROM HIM GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY he reminded of the wars already won and HE IS UNDER ALL THINGS AND IN THAT OCEANS ROARING WITH SHARKS AND Demons YOU KNOW WHAT CAME UP A ROCK A ROCK SO HIGH AND I COULD NOT MESSURE THE SIZE OF IT to the left Of Me It AROSE TO THE RIGHT OF ME IT AROSE ON TOP OF ME IT AROSE AND UNDER ME IT YEP IT AROSE WITH GOOD REMINDERS THAT I MITE HAVE FORGOT GLORYYYYYYYYYY WITH NEW TWIST THAT BURNS STRONGER THAN ALL THESE THINGS THAT COMPASS US TODAY HE IS JUST THAT WONDERFULL AND I WOULD LIKE TO REMIND ALL THINGS THAT COME NIGH TO THAT ROCK THAT SHOOT PRETEND BULLETS B/c IF THEY NEW THE SIZE OF THAT ROCKS MESSURE THEY WOULD PACK UP UP THEIR WEAPONS AND GO HOME GLORY, and set and think about it somemore WE WITHIN OURSELFS OUR ALWAYS AT CONSTANT BATTLE BUT HE ONLY KNOWETH VICTORY !!! GLORY TO GOD,