Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2007, 12:03 PM   #1834
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Family Blessings

Glory To God Brother David AINT NOTHING LIKE GODS FAMILY Amen for everybody is called is not to the same salvations path Or the same church by no means BUT A FAMILY OF GOD IS STRONG my brother Just Like This Place where we,ve of all met and growed AND GLORY TO THE MOST HIGH we all have diffrent lifes outside her but the awsome thing we come together HERE IN ONE AND IN UNTIY and we see a lot of changes and with changes again comes the constant need of complaint there is always something GLORY TO GOD i,ve prayed with my friends AND SAID LET THE PRAYERS OF OUR NEEDS THIS DAY AND HOUR GLORY TO GOD WHERE THE PRAYERS ARE GLORFIED IN TRUTH AND IN SPIRT when we suffer trials in our lifes and changes in our lifes we get advice from others on the way it should be and its easy to fall estray SO EVEN IN HOUR OF GRIEFS AND STRUGGLES GLORY TO GOD when we cant always do what we want AND WE OUR SO BINDED UP when im going through changes i dont want my brothers or sisters to WORRY BUT YET TO PRAY AND KEEP GIVING GOD EVERLASTING GLORY it may take time and we mourn for that ALMIGHTY STRENGETH THAT COMETH FROM THE GOD WHO SETS UP ON HIGH YET WHO COMETH DOWN TO US ON LOW AND WHO HIDETH BEHINDS PILLARS OF DARKNESS AND HE IS A NEVER CHANGING GOD FOR HIS WORD MY BROTHER IS STEAL ARMOUR regardless what all we have been through what we have went through in the past and whats going on today IS THERE NEVER TIME WE HAVE NOT SEEN HIM PREVAIL WHEN CLOUDS OF DARKNESS COUSOMEDS US WHEN IT WAS HE AGAIN THAT WE CALLED UP ON IN OUR TIMES OF STRESS TIMES OF BROKNESS TIMES OF TROUBLE TIMES OF WEAKNESS SEEING WEAKNESS AND FEELING IT AS IF IT WERE THE ONE THAT HAD PREVAILED GLORY GOD THE BURDENS AND THE DOUBT AND THE WORRY WE,VE ALL HAD THOSE TIMES GLORY TO GOD BUT IF IT HAD NOT BEEN FOR THE PRAYERS THE ENCOURAGEMENT OF SHARING TRUTH AND FIGHTING IN CONSTANT WARS WE MAY HAVE WENT EASTRAY FROM THE TRUTH GLORY TO GOD and i love all my prayer warriors FOR THE WORD OF GOD IS LIFE , LETS KEEP GIVING GOD THE GLORY FOR ALL THINGS AND JUST REJOICE AND PRAISE HIM FOR ALL THE IMPOSSBILE TIMES HES PULLED US ALL THROUGH and not foucus on our present complaints GLORY TO GOD HE KNOWETH THEME loves ya all, GLORY TO GOD we somtimes enter in his almighty presence under his wings CRYING AND LEAVE LAUGHING GLORY TO GOD, Coming From The Book Of ISA, those who reap sow in tears shall reap laughter and Joy EVEN WHEN DARKNESS IS UPON THE LAND AND THE NATIONS For He Said When You See These things Come to pass wars hunger REJOICE for i,am with thee