Thread: Cruel Sacrifise
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 11:54 PM   #3
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Oh Shes An Angel ~precious pugery

Oh Shes An Angel But She Dances With The Devil Tonite Thats Right And He Will Remind Her Of All Her Of Nothing But Of All Her Wrongs Oh Shes An Angel And A Mighty Sight Too See But Tonite She Rather Cling To Broken Wings Oh Shes An Angel But She Dances With The Devil Tonite And He Will Remind Her Of A Cold Hard Truth That Seems To Be The Only Comfort She Knows And The Strengeth She Will Depend On Oh Shes An Angel But She Dances With The Devil Tonite And He Will Remind Her Of All The Wrongs And None Of The Rights He Will Dress Her Up For A Dinner Made For Too And He Will Leave Her Shattred And Betrayed And Looking Up For Only You Oh Shes An Angel But She Dances With The Devil With Tonite and We Will Remind Her Of All The Wrongs And None Of The Rights Oh Shes An Angel But She Dances With The Devil Tonite She Knows Its Wrong But Something Tell Hers Oh Feels It So Right When He Will Help Cry The Tears They She Is To Strong To Cry Oh Shes An Angel But She Dances With The Devil Tonite And He Will Make It All Seem Right Even If Its Wrong Oh Shes An Angel But She Dancing With The Devil Tonite Oh He Will Make Weakness A Perfect Picture And He Will Embrace Her And Lie To Her And Reminds Her Of All The Wrongs And Never The Rights But She Will Love Him And Respect Him With A Truth and a love they cant be defined by no one no one Oh shes an angel but shes dancing with the devil tonite
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You