Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 02:40 PM   #1752
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Savior And Conueror

Oh Brother David One WORD For That Post GLORY GLORY WHOS NAME WE BEG FOR IN TROUBLE AND WHO IS RICH AS THE RICHEST HONEY FLOWING IN MERCY GLORY TO GOD AND WHO IS THE OVERCOMER OF ALL THINGS, and you know what brother the bible is full of treats and so much comfort when we desire it daily our lifes, AND ONE OF THE MOST COMFORTING SCRITPURES, and one of the powerfull ones for me its THE ULMITATE WEAPON and the only one that can really back up a brother or sister when US IS LOST FOR WORDS AMEN coming from the precious book of ROMANS 8,36,39 AS IT IS WRITTEN FOR THY SAKE WE ARE KILLED ALL THE DAY LONG WE ARE ACCONTED AS SHEEP FOR THE SLAUGHTER, BUT NAY IN ALL THINGS WE ARE MORE THAN CONQUERORS THROUGH HIM THAT LOVED US FOR I,AM AND LORD YOU KNOW I,AM PERSUADED THAT NEITHER DEATH NOR LIFE NOR ANGELS NOR PRINCEIPALITIES NOR POWERS NOR THINGS PRESENT NOR THINGS TO COME NOR HEIGHT NOR DEPTH NOR ANY OTHER CREATURE SHALL BE ABLE TO SEPARATE US FROM THE LOVE OF GOD WHICH IS IN CHRIST JESUS OUR LORD, GLORY!!!! Great Post Brother David!!!!
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You