View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 11:58 AM   #9
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: could really use your prayers.

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire) well people beliving in the power of prayer is really not the probleam these days my friend ya know what this is entirley diffrent topic , thats on the power of prayer THE LORD THY GOD WILL HEAR THE PRAYERS OF THE BROKEN HEARTED, AND THOSE WHO FOUND KNOW HOPE , BUT HE WILL DELCINE THE PRAYERS OF THE FOOLS AND WILL HEAR THEME NOT, but how ever NO PRAYER IS EVER UTTERLY DECLINED EVEN IF ITS NOT HEARED OR AWNSRED , B/c THROUGH THE POWER OF PRAYER FOR WHATEVER CAUSE OR WHAT EVER NEED IT SUPPLIES OUR STRENETH SOMEBODYS NEED OR PRAYER SHALL INDEED BE AWNSERED AND THE NEED GIVEN GLORY TO GOD LETS PRAY FOR THE BRUSIED KNEES, AMEN AND AMEN

yes indeed..... the Almighty Answers to all prayers.... to everyones prayers ... yours.. mine.... for prayers doesnt require any one to be in a mosque or in a church... but its a way to open one's heart .... and yes... i do believe... that no worship brings one closer to Almighty but prayers... for ones own self ..and for others... . .....Amen