View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 08:30 PM   #7
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: could really use your prayers.

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) its good to find people who still believe in the power of prayers.... count me in julie....
well people beliving in the power of prayer is really not the probleam these days my friend ya know what this is entirley diffrent topic , thats on the power of prayer THE LORD THY GOD WILL HEAR THE PRAYERS OF THE BROKEN HEARTED, AND THOSE WHO FOUND KNOW HOPE , BUT HE WILL DELCINE THE PRAYERS OF THE FOOLS AND WILL HEAR THEME NOT, but how ever NO PRAYER IS EVER UTTERLY DECLINED EVEN IF ITS NOT HEARED OR AWNSRED , B/c THROUGH THE POWER OF PRAYER FOR WHATEVER CAUSE OR WHAT EVER NEED IT SUPPLIES OUR STRENETH SOMEBODYS NEED OR PRAYER SHALL INDEED BE AWNSERED AND THE NEED GIVEN GLORY TO GOD LETS PRAY FOR THE BRUSIED KNEES, AMEN AND AMEN
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You