View Single Post
Old 10-16-2006, 08:00 PM   #6
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Re: Losing our senses over love

Well..Im not the best person to post about it...I mean, right now Im involved in an huge emotional /romantic problem... and seems it wont disappear...at least its not a easy thing ...

And even though I 'eat and sleep' everyday ..I have this guy all the time in my head...and miss him a lot... and I didnt choose to fall in love ....he simply entered my life......and now even though we rarely talk, ... he is still part of this ....

We entered in each others lives in special moments ...(he was moving to other place I was ending a long relationship )...and when things become so intense ... day by day ...he said he had already a gf and that he was commited to her ...but he also said that he was confused (his gf lives far away from him now) ...using his words he was "lost" ...so after trying hard to end this 'relationship' we decided to keep it until the moment that he 'changed' ...and started ignoring me (his frinds said that its a way hes using to forget me cause he stil miss me a lot...)

but seems he's regretful .... and now Im the lost one...

sorry for posting it...but I thought about sharing it...
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 10-16-2006 at 08:28 PM.