Thread: self pleasure
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2006, 01:06 AM   #129
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: self pleasure

yes...he loves to box...and use me for his punching Bag ...and covers me in brusies ...the left arm is still healing...if he plays like that with other kids he would hurt theme...so i let him play with me...instead it gets tense sometimes..with all the kicking and hair pulling ...at times we both end up injured...but its ok ...the only way you can get him to stop..is to yell you won !!! sometimes we get down right misunderstood ...but as long as we understand each other....but he has slacked off his wacking somewhat PRAISE GOD ...for a while there it was getting to the point..where i did,nt know what to do about it...so i did,nt worry about it so now its like only 10 min a day and he does it in the bathtub
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done