View Single Post
Old 04-18-2006, 09:16 PM   #39
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Iran President: Israel Will Be Annihilated

Quote: (Originally Posted by RalphyS) Well I have to agree a bit with the opposition here, Ana.

What this guy in Iran is saying is grounds for a strike by the Israeli government and I wouldn't hold it against them if they did something about it, before Iran can indeed become 'nuclear'. Countries, whose leaders talk crazy talk like that, I do not want to have nuclear weapons and it's not like the West hasn't been trying to talk to them.

Furthermore we have now a Palestinian government that justifies bombings on innocent citizens instead of condemning them, and even a country that is in close alliance with the west, Qatar, is now sending funds to that government.

The polarisation is growing and growing and if the more moderate muslims don't take control back from the extremists this thing will reach a climax, that won't be pretty, but I don't see the west backing down as a solution this time either.

i agree with you................u right............and as i said before................i cant see why this IRanian PResident is doing what he is..............hes a mad man ................but i think all this ....or every war ...........every attack.........every tensions created in the past 20 years is somehow related to the Palestenian Israeli issue.................see..............saddam hussain.....know this IRaninan dude.........all sucide volunteers.............they have jsut one major cause................and one thing fulelin theri rage or their actions or atlest justificaion to theri people what they are doing...........is the damn PAlestenian ISralei issue.......................and iam sure u will agree with it..............

IRaq bombed and atatcked..................next Iran.............next some othe iSlamic country ...like PAkistan or AFghanistan...........or some more mddle eastern action................but no body in the world cares to touch the CORE ISSUE...........the one fuelling all this war and rage............does any body ever bothrer to do more for that then they do for the concequences............i.e to do something about PAlestinaian STate...............if evey muslim is angry.........for whats happening with theri brothers in Palestine..........and world will agree for right of evey human being to exist...............why dont they do something abut it and nealy all of hte tentions beinging created will be solved to quiete an extent

i mean US jumped in attacking Iraq and may be know IRan........but why dont they do the same for Palesinan Israeli crisis.................neither thy are doing any thing constructive not letting European union or othter ISlamic commision to do any thing for it ...................ALL OF THE WORLDS DIPOMACY AND POLITICALLY SOLVING THE ISSUE IS PUT ON PLAY HERE......BUT IT DOESNT APPLY FOR THE REST.........LIKE SAME WAY COULD HAVE BEEN ADDRESSED THE IRAQ ISSUE OR AFGHANISTAN OR KNOW IRAN.................WHY DOES ALL THE DIPLOMACY IS LEFT FOR PLAESTINAN ISRAELLI CRISIS AND NON FOR THE REST ................

Last edited by bilal : 04-18-2006 at 09:21 PM.