View Single Post
Old 04-18-2006, 09:05 PM   #37
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Iran President: Israel Will Be Annihilated

Quote: (Originally Posted by Lunar Shadow) but See Chase you are missing one key here The Russians and The US valued life where as a bunch of extremests don't so they will be more likely to launch a nuke given the opputunity. see one of the main things that kept the cold war cold is neither the US nor Russia wanted to be responsible for the death of half of the world human life was of value but when you have extrmests who want to kill the infidels well then there is no value of human life therefore they will go for the gold and their 72 virgins ya know?

again a vague looose sentense that doesnt make any sence or any grounds my firend.................value of life...........killing infidels............getting 72 virgins on killin infidels..................i hope ur not talkin about Islam cause i being a muslim..............for all my damn 23 years of life ...........cannot in any way disolve what u have just said here.....................and if u think there are so called EXTREmiST that belive in killing of ........GOd forbid me.............infidles to access heavens..............please would u be kind enough to identify one single guys location.............or where do u suppose they all are hidding..................u clearified one party i.e US and Russian and a vague hanging in hte air enemy...........and somehow ...the reader feels that it refers to the Islamic world............. c'mon man.......we gotta beat these petty shits like that and when were speaking of war..............were speaking of lives...........and killings .............that should atleast have a clear enemy or a problem in the first place................we gotta beat these misconcptions................ identify the rreal problem..........if u suppose that only the people u knw in America or some russain states value life and the rest ....outside ur boundreis are like bugs and shits...........that dont value life...............then it is You who is acting like a beast and not those outside.............. e.g we only see IRanian PResident and some guys volenteering for suscide bombing............but we fail to see thre millions and millions of people of Iran...............who also bleed if they are wounded.......there are kids....for GOd sake in iran too...............and for heaven sake they are not born with a mustache and an AK47 in hteir hands.........people do study and go to work....just like you..............so how can WAr or as u said earlier .....a neuclear attack be a wise thing............and socoundly.....and most important for me..........is that u need to identify WHY.....the goddam quesiton .....WHY?? are people all over the world...........willing to do suicide bombing??? .......as far as i think.......ur Government or media has given u a YoYO to play with ......that same old crap that people do suicide bombing to get all the gold and some virgins.................and people like you have gone to accept it but my friend...........do u really believe i nthat crap .................its time u and countries like America shuould stop for one seocund and think why should people hate em..................what have WE done wrong too..........its time we should start taking some blames on our selves too..............