View Single Post
Old 04-18-2006, 04:13 PM   #33
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Iran President: Israel Will Be Annihilated

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) I cant see your point here different from mine. Did I say Im pro (another) Holocaust? Did I say that I support Iran's president? I MISSED that.

Well for the young generations in Iran detesting the political direction they have...sounds the opposite I saw an expressive number of young guys (students) supporting Irans nuclear program --and of course being agaisnt Western decisions in stop it.You said you know people from Iran in U.S...this is the point : THEY LIVE outside Iran...outside Chase !!!! People living in Iran- in Islamic world certainly thiink different and Im not sure if they wont support their leaders in case of a western invasion.

Ana, they fled Iran for a reason. They obviously did not enjoy living under that theocratic fascist state. Even people like Ryan (Rmadd), the past, has pointed out the opposition from the younger Iranians. It's there. Again, I urge you to abandon such a nihilistic view of geopolitics. I had never said that you supported Iran or are pro Holocaust. I merely pointed out that the world won't allow another country to strive to wipe another 6 million Jews. Iran will be burned to the ground by the rest of the world before that happens... so, they might as well recognize that their existance is stake. By parading the fact that they want Israel to be "annihilated" should raise a red flag. Had the world paid attention to Adolf Hitler's rhetoric in the 1930s, we might have been able to save A LOT of people. Why let someone go through with that again?