Thread: I Am God.
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2006, 04:46 AM   #23
metalchris25
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: I Am God.

Quote: (Originally Posted by metalchris25) I believe thats about right. I'm getting ready to look into it further.

Leviticus 24:10-16- A man, whose mother was Shelosmith,(daughter of Dibri, from the tribe of Dan in Isreal) and whose father was from Egypt, got into a quarrel with an Isrealite in the camp. The Isrealite woman's son began cursing the Lord's name and treating it with contempt. So they brought him to Moses. They kept him in custody until the Lord told them what to do. The Lord spoke to Moses, "The man who cursed my name must be taken outside the camp. All who heard him curse my name must lay thier hands on his head. Then the whole congregation must stone him to death. "Also tell the Isrealites: Those who treat thier God with contempt will be punished for thier sin. But those who curse the Lords name must be put to death. The whole congregation must stone them to death. It makes no difference whether they are Isrealites or foriegners. Whoever curses the Lord's name must die."

Mark 3:29- But whoever curses the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven. He is guilty of an everlasting sin.