Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2006, 12:05 PM   #1140
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Amen And Amen

when we look in to the teachings of christ, you will find that everything that proceeded from his mouth MATCHED A NARROW PATH As We Look At Our Paths We May Stop And Think WHY GOD WHY GOD why must i go through so much, st matt.26,1.56 Put Up Again Thy Sword Into His Place For All That Take The Sword Shall Perish With The Sword Thinkest Thou That I cannot NOW PRAY TO MY FATHER, AND HE SHALL PRESENTLY GIVE ME MORE THAN 12 LEGIONS OF ANGELS But How then shall the scriptures be fulfilled How Can Our Lifes Be Fufilled So Quick When His Teachings And Life Ended Way To Soon HE CAME AND GAVE US LIFE MORE ABUNDLTLY AMEN, And Through Are Walks And Journeys And Of Course And Daily ITS BEST TO WAIT UPON THE LORD OUR GOD, Psalm 119, 49.53 REMEMBEAR The Word Unto Thy Servant upon which thou hast CAUSED ME TO HOPE THIS is my Comfort in my affliction for thy word hath quickend me the proud oh the proud have had me greatly AMEN somebody always got something to good to say or sing AMEN yet they praise me with their lips But yet their hearts be far from me In Derision Yet Have I Not Declined From The Law I Remembear Thy Jugements OF OLD AMEN AND AMEN AND Again And Again IF HAD NOT BEEN THE LIVING GOD WHO WAS ON OURSIDE THAN WHERE WOULD BE, Oh Lord Have I Comforted Myself Horrow hath taken hold upon me because of the3 wicked that forsake the law thy statues have been My songs in the house of my pi8lgrim age i have remembered thy name O lord in the night and have kept thy precepts
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done