View Single Post
Old 04-07-2006, 04:52 PM   #41
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Most in U.S. Favor Death if Saddam Is Convicted

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) If God wants someone to go to Heaven... that person must first die. Last time I checked, the living aren't in Heaven.

Yes God might want someone to come home to Him. And if He does, let Him take care of that too. You are trying to play God. I am not.

You are so amazingly thick headed I cannot believe it. You are advocating the outright murder of a man. I do not care if he is a convicted genocidal killer, you are advocating revenge. Revenge is clearly taught against in the Bible. But then, you clearly don't care about that. Your political views, after all, don't rely on the Bible, or Christ, or God in general. So what other views of yours don't rely on the Christianity? Morals, maybe? Are you even a Christian? I can't rememeber what you said to this.

I suppose, by your view of "justice", we should actually not kill Saddam, we should torture him for the rest of his life. After all, even the rest of his life would not be as long as he tortured people, right? When you want to advocate that, let me know. Otherwise your position is not only reprehensible, but illogical.