Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2006, 12:44 PM   #1130
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Narrow Path

AMEN THE LORD THY GOD KNOWS ITS not the easy way and we get tired and numb on that path The Flesh is weak but the spirt is willing STRENGTH THROUGH THE SPIRT FOR THIS CAUSE I BOW MY KNESS CHRIST OF whom the whole family in heaven is named that he would grant you acording to the riches of his GLORY TO BE STRENGTHEND IN MIGHT BY HIS SPIRT the INNER MAN that christ may dwell in your hearts by faith that ye being rooted and grounded in love may be able to comrahend with all saints what is the breadeth and length and depth and height and to know the love of christ WHICH PASSETH knowlege that ye might be filled with the fulness Of God I THEREFORE the prisoner Of The Lord beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called with all lowiiness and meekness with longsuffering forbearing one another in love endeavouring to keep the untiy of the spirt in the bond of peace there is one bodyu and one spirt even as you ye are called in one hope of your calling One Lord One Faith One Babtism One God And Father Of All Who Is Above All And Through All and in you all Eph.3.14.19 4.1.6
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done