View Single Post
Old 03-23-2006, 07:07 PM   #65
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Protests planned for Iraq war's third anniversary

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) I have NO problem with America or American people!!!!!! Why you dont understand it? I NEVER said that America is bad !!!!!!I just dont agre wiith America foreign policy which is evident in my opinions agaisnt Bushs goals in invade countries to spread democracy...This is my opinion and I really would like that you could at least respect thiis, right?

Anyway I remembering saying to you that Id like to visit U.S places. - like California for example. Did you remember that?

Also I met special people here FROM U.S. like Titan, Julie, Ryan, Teri, Keri, Stephen...and I REALLY REALLY like all of them...some I really consider as my friends (even virtual but definitely FRIENDS).

And I cant tell you another example :when Im teaching about The independency of the 13 colonies I always say that US independency was VERY important to all the America ..because se it was a great example to the other colonies that followed the americans attitude...and americans definitely put into practice all the iluminists theories...about freedom, equality, and social rights.

So after this how can I have a problem with America??????

You are definitely being unfair with me in all posts you have here...why?

The Revolutionary War fostered many of the foreign policy ideologies that we have today. You obviously have a problem with America defending innocent people by use of force... therefore... I don't understand how you look back positively on America's fight for independence.