View Single Post
Old 03-23-2006, 06:44 AM   #10
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Re: Chavez: U.S. Has Lost in Iraq

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) I live 15 minutes from Mexico. I know exactly what non-American poverty looks like as a result of a corrupt government. Here's the difference though... our revolutionaries and revolutionary thinkers brought millions upon millions of people happiness and prosperity... I seriously doubt that Che and Castro will do the same. I would gladly take George Washington or John Lock/Adam Smith over Vladimir Lenin and Karl Marx.

When one of the main reasons I decided on going to Sweden as opposed to the Netherlands is because it'll put me closer to eastern Europe, that way I can get a chance to see a part of Europe that I probably won't travel to later in life. I mean, some of the Baltic states are quite poor and I plan on visiting them.

No you didnt understand what I said... When I said about a visit to South America I was refering for you to see the entire culture, the way people live and think etc --not the poverty or corruption that of course exists here as the same way its exists in US or European countries.

But anyway im glad that you are going to see the real life outside America ...maybe it helps you to rethink and your biased concepts about the others countries and US foreign policy...
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too