View Single Post
Old 03-21-2006, 12:05 AM   #14
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Homosexuality Is Result Of Genes, Brain Structure, Hormones, Contradicts fundies.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Lunar Shadow) If it doesn't matter to you (as you say) then why even comment at all?

By "matter" I obviously mean in a religious context. In terms of the issue itself... well it is an interesting issue. I would also say thet the evolution/creation debate (as if the two things were contradictory) doesn't matter to me, but it is still interesting and I read about it, follow it, etc.

Quote: How many gay people do you personally know? How many of them have you talked to about this? Because it may be helpful to get an insight.

Maybe. I don't know many gay people and those whom I do I have never discussed the issue with.

Quote: I type my responses how I would speak face to face I use profanity when I talk (they are just words word in which I am quite familiar with their roots and evolution through time)

I see. You say "profanity" involves "just words"? Then why call it profanity? Just curious.

Quote: idiotic comments? Where? I didn't know that No_fixd_address was back.

actually no_fixd_address had a lot of good arguments. You guys jsut never settled down and debated one thing. You kept going from one topic to another so fast that no progress was ever made.