View Single Post
Old 03-11-2006, 07:21 PM   #156
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: "Americans kill dozens of prisoners"

yes......Muslims did invaded to spread the religoin of God ........... but the fight was for the justice.............. the places Muslims invaded are know Islamic states...........cant u see............... its only because the Muslim invations were non-violent......... and they followed strick rules of fight............ justice and security.......... the non-muslims converted to Islam............... its becuse of these invations in early Islamic history...... that whole nations of peole converted to Islam...... If Muslims did invation like US or Irael has done................ those invations would have only created hatered and further wars................... so man ................ dont keep on saying same thing again and again ........................... and yes.......... ur right............. jews have suffered .............. but man.......... why u only keep onesided view.......... why the heck are u saying that jews have suffered more and the other group has suffered less .......... we are talking about saving humanity and not some jew or palestinian............. ............ WE DONT HAVE TO SETTLE NO GODDAM SCORE (creed song ......remember!!!....we all love it)........................ nodoubt both side have commited crimes agains each ohter ........... Israel till to day is executing people without trials........by just droping bombs......... and humaliating arabs......... while the palestinian youth..... keep on suicide bomibing.......... if u keep on defending ur side and i keep on mine........... man.............. if u have this point of veiw ...............and u think like this........... then i feel sorry all abut this............. we are debating to find a solution............ not settle some gaddam score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!