Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2006, 11:22 AM   #1088
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Living God

John Wesley Knew Who TO PRAISE AMEN AND AMEN Thus shall ye say unto theme The Gods That Have Not Made The Heavens And The Earth Even They shall perish from the earth and from under these heavens He Hath Made The Earth By His Power He Hath Established The World BY HIS WISDOM And Hath Streched Out The Heavens By his discretion When He Uttereth His Voice There Is A Multitude Of Waters In The Heavens And He Causeth The Vapours to Ascend From The Ends Of The Earth He Maketh Lightings with rain and brings forth the wind out of his treasures every man is brutish in his knowlege every founder is confounded by the graven image is falsehood And There Is No Breath in Theme Jer 10.11.14 Praise The Lord For He Is Worthy To Be Praised And To Him Alone Belongs The Glory And The Overcomer Of All Wars I Cor 15 20.26 But Now Is Christ Risen From the dead and and become the first fruits of theme that slept for since by man came death by man came also the resurrection of the dead for as in adam all die even so so in christ shall be made alive but every man in his own order christ the first fruits afterward they our christs at his coming the cometh the end when he shall delivered up the kingdom Of God even the father when he shall put down all rule and power For He Must Reign till he hath put All Enemies under his feet The Last Enemy That Shall Be Destroyed Is Death. Let Us Not Forget And Remind Ourselfs through wars and chaos And Death And Stand Stills That We Must Bear One Another In Love LOVE IN ACTION for this is the message that ye heard from the beginning that we should love one another. and herby we know that we are of truth and shall assure our hearts before him for if our heart condemn us GOD is greater than our heart and knoweth all things 1 john 3.11.20
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done