View Single Post
Old 03-07-2006, 04:45 PM   #153
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: "Americans kill dozens of prisoners"

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) i dunno what ur saying here man................. i cant seeem to find any reason why ur Blaming the time 15 centuries ago ......when Islam was spread by our Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H.)to blame all whats happpening today........... imean....u seem to be having a very closed view of Islam .......as if u really think Islam should'nt have been here in first place......... what was the world before islam or Chritianity......... actaully its only religion.......the law of ALMIHTY................. that have in any way brought some law and order and way of living in the world............

u say middle east has always had bad relation with the world...........kindly tell me what world??............. may be indirectly ur refering hte mulims had bad relations with christians and jews............casue ......most of part of the history....most of hte palestine was under Mulims rule..............or say atlest Jerusalem..... the hole place to all religion...........was under Muslim emporors......till it was invaded by Israell....

ill be glad if u can clear my confusion here....i mean....i am lost why u hate middle east.....or as u said..... what do u see in middle east history that makes u hate it ................. please ....if you share that ....ill be most gratefull................... cause by just baseless acquisitions..... u and i are not gonna acheive anything!!.......................

Well if Islamic extremists are carrying out against innocent people in the name of your prophet it would make sense for people to question the fundamentals of your religion. The religion that was here before Christianity and Islam was Judaism... I don't know if you were referring to that. That actually brings me to my next point... for being a primarily anti-Semitic religion... Islam is merely a descendent of Judaism and Christianity. Explain to me where this hatred comes into play. The Islamic empire in the Middle East has had TERRIBLE relations with the rest of the world. The Muslims invaded Spain and waged war on Christianity at that point... and that pretty much prompted the Crusades (and the Reconquista in particular) and Catholic retalliation.

Israel has every right to exist. At least recognize the holy significance of Jerusalem has to Jews and Christians. How would you like to have Israeli bombs blowing up Mecca? I doubt that would sit well with you. Look at the entire picture. Israel was a nation for Holocaust survivors... people who could finally live in peace in their holy land. Instead... they have to deal with Islamo fascists telling them that they don't have the right to exist. Israel is one tiny country in a sea of Islamic states. The population of Israel is about 7 million... in contrast to the roughly 200 million Muslims in the Middle East. Obviously there are quite a few of Muslims who are unwilling to coexist judging by the amount of Palestinian suicide bombers who attack innocent Israelis... non military targets. We already know of the aggression towards Hindus in India. Today, someone set off a bomb at a Hindu temple in India killing at least 15 people and wounding at least 22 in the process.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4782618.stm

Wow... what a threatening target... holy, peaceful Hindus going to their place of worship.

The other day, at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill... some college student of Iranian descent ran down fellow students with his car because he wanted to avenge the treatment of Muslims and said that he was "thankful for the opportunity to spread the will of Allah." Apparently Allah wants Muslims to carry out terrorist acts against non-military targets. Apparently Allah is telling people to be cowards.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,186946,00.html